“Keeping the Love You Find”
Created by Harville Hendrix, author of “Keeping the Love You Find: A Personal Guide”
Presented by Sophie Slade, Ph.D., Imago Relationship Therapist, Workshop Presenter & Clinical Instructor
Sophie Slade, Ph.D., has many years of experience working with couples and singles dealing with relationship challenges. She and a group of colleagues worked on this material for several years to craft this workshop to its current state, doing their own relationship work in the process. The material is deeply ingrained in her being. She creates a safe environment for self-reflection and change.
This workshop was created for:
- Single and divorced men and women wanting to be in healthy, lasting relationships,
It is also of great value to:
- People who want to learn how to be a better partner and look at their own contribution to their relationship challenges and successes or whose partner wouldn’t go to something like this in a million years!
- Therapists, counsellors and coaches who want to learn more about Imago Relationship Therapy whilst doing their own personal growth work.
Presented by: Imago Relationship Workshop Presenters & Clinical Instructors Carol Kramer & Sophie Slade
Dates & Times: Mondays 12 - 2 p.m. Eastern, September 21, 28, October 5, 19, 26, November 2, 9, 2020.
Cost: $465 per person (includes manual)
Cancellation: refund less $50 up to one week prior to the workshop.
In Person Workshop
In the UK: 11 Amazon Apartments, New River Avenue, London N8 7QE
Cost : £315 per person. Repeat participants get a 2/3 discount off the current price. There is a 10.00 GBP (UK) $10.00 (Cdn) charge for a new manual
Times: Saturday 9.00 a.m.-7.00 p.m., Sunday 9. 00 a.m.- 6.00 p.m.
Cancellation: refund less £50 up to one week prior to the workshop.
What you can expect from this workshop…
A fascinating journey of self-discovery through past and current relationships
- a deeper understanding of how you re-create the past in present relationships
- a process for letting go of old hurts and old ways of being in relationships
- new relationship skills for better communication and connection
- a clear Personal Growth Plan based on your new insights
- an opportunity to meet new people on a similar journey
Please register early to secure your space as this is a small group learning experience
Sophie Slade, Ph.D., trained in Imago Relationship Therapy by Dr. Harville Hendrix has a psychotherapy practice in Montreal, Canada, and presents workshops for couples and individuals and training for therapists internationally. With her warmth, humour and personal sharing, Sophie creates a safe environment for change.
“Fun to learn about myself in such a safe environment and to see my relationships developing with the skills I have learned.”
“This workshop allowed me to regain hope in my relationship and to realize the potential of growth that is to be found there”
“Sophie’s invitation to the dance of being in a conscious relationship between ourselves and our partners results in an intimate waltz and a fun folk dance. She is a gift to my living more in peace and joy within myself to dance solo too.”
“Finally the understanding that will allow me to take control of making change in my relationships!”
“Imago work has been one of the most important single factors in helping me find the love of my life.”