Therapy for couples:
Sophie is currently offering online sessions for couples, as well as some in-person sessions in Montreal under safe conditions.
Sophie has many years of experience helping couples from around the world on-line. Using an encrypted Zoom platform to maximize security, she offers 2-hour sessions at a frequency that works for all. The on-line format gives couples an opportunity to experience the wonderful connection and deep understanding that Imago offers in the comfort of their own home where they will be using the skills they learn and practice in the sessions. The two-hour format allows time to get present and connected, explore issues of importance in depth from two perspectives and bring closure. However, other options are available to adapt to what is possible for the couple.
Fees: $200, 130 GBP per hour. Some concessions available under particular circumstances.
Intensives for couples
Dr. Slade offers two types of individual intensive experiences for couples who want to make significant changes in a short time and then sustain these changes over the long term.
- Personally crafted one- to three-day intensives to get a head-start on therapy or to focus on a specific area of concern in your relationship. Cost $200 US per hour or equivalent in other currencies.
- "Creating the RelationshipYou Desire - see below for details.
"Creating the Relationship You Desire" - a 12-month program for couples who want to design together the relationship they want to live and then make it happen.
This program consists of:
- A 2-day intensive
- Monthly follow-up by email and/or Skype
- Co-creating the shared Relationship Vision
- Evaluating the baseline
- Theory - a model of change
- Learning the Dialogue skill
- Plotting the path
- Setting a one-month plan
- Theory - negativity and the brain
- The Zero Negativity Pledge
- The Appreciation Dialogue
- Homework - The Imago Work-up
- Daily relationship practices - The Appreciation Dialogue
- Understanding the Imago work-up
- Imago Theory - The Journeys of the Self
- Understanding childhood roots of current conflicts
- How to ask for what you want - replacing criticism with requests
- Finalizing the month by month plan
- Evaluating progress
- Other resources
- Closing appreciations
12-month Follow-up - Monthly check-ins by Skype or email to evaluate progress and set the plan and commitment for the following month.
Cost: 2-day intensive = $2,400 US + $250 US per month or equivalent in other currencies.
Locations: Montreal, Canada or London, UK, or possibly elsewhere.
For more information and to schedule an intensive contact: Sophie Slade at email@example.com