Intensives for couples
Dr. Slade offers two types of individual intensive experiences for couples who want to make significant changes in a short time and then sustain these changes over the long term.
- Personally crafted one- to three-day intensives to get a head-start on therapy or to focus on a specific area of concern in your relationship. Cost $200 US per hour or equivalent in other currencies.
- "Creating the RelationshipYou Desire - see below for details.
"Creating the Relationship You Desire" - a 12-month program for couples who want to design together the relationship they want to live and then make it happen.
This program consists of:
- A 2-day intensive
- Monthly follow-up by email and/or Skype
- Co-creating the shared Relationship Vision
- Evaluating the baseline
- Theory - a model of change
- Learning the Dialogue skill
- Plotting the path
- Setting a one-month plan
- Theory - negativity and the brain
- The Zero Negativity Pledge
- The Appreciation Dialogue
- Homework - The Imago Work-up
- Daily relationship practices - The Appreciation Dialogue
- Understanding the Imago work-up
- Imago Theory - The Journeys of the Self
- Understanding childhood roots of current conflicts
- How to ask for what you want - replacing criticism with requests
- Finalizing the month by month plan
- Evaluating progress
- Other resources
- Closing appreciations
12-month Follow-up - Monthly check-ins by Skype or email to evaluate progress and set the plan and commitment for the following month.
Cost: 2-day intensive = $2,400 US + $250 US per month or equivalent in other currencies.
Locations: Montreal, Canada or London, UK, or possibly elsewhere.
For more information and to schedule an intensive contact: Sophie Slade at email@example.com